My updated 55 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, so we have like the same tank lol! I have a 55 gal with panda corys, a bristlenose pleco, and I was thinking of adding angel fish as well. Ok so it doesn't sound so similar on paper but I think so! haha. How do your angel fish get along? I was advised to get 1 as they fight with each other, but yours seem to do well.

Mine have no problems with each other whatsoever. There's obviously one big one so he's like the Super Star Destroyer amongst the smaller Star Destroyers in the tank. That might have something to do with the non aggressiveness. There's an obvious chain of command. The other three I bought at the same time and they line up to get fed.

That panda cory was saying get away from me Kermit. Your tank is beautiful and the plants look so healthy.

doesn't the frog need a above water surface? but brilliant idea! adds something different to look at. :D!

No. The frogs are 100% aquatic. They just come to the surface about once every hour or do for a quick breath then straight back to the bottom!

Very impressive tank!

I had 2xAfrican Dwarf Frogs back in Dec 2009 (xmas gift) - they came in a little plastic box with about 24 ounces of water and a piece of lucky bamboo. My MIL thought it would be a cool gift (which was right), but as soon as I got them home I read that they need ~10g minimum to be happy. Needless to say - that's what kickstarted my aquarium (*cough* /taps vein/ *cough*) habit.

A little over a year later, I have my original 12g, a 65g just starting out, and I'm scheming with a buddy to buy his 37g tall from him. They are like potato chips, you can't have just one!

are there any other frogs like the ADF? or is it just one? and how many froggies can i have in my 40 g? :D

Back
Top Bottom