New 30 Gallon Tall Upgrade!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigCDubya

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is my new 30 gallon tall aquarium that replaced my 20 gallon. I was going for a roman ruins/ Atlantis theme. Filtration is a Tetra Whisper power filter and a Marineland Penguin 150 filter. Plants are plastic.

Fish are :

1 Angelfish
1 Opaline Gourami
2 Swordtails
1 Sunburst Platty
2 Blue Platties
3 Serpae Tetras
2 Black Skirt Tetras
1 Flame Tetra
1 Silver Lyretail Molly
1 Fancy Guppy
1 Fantail Goldfish

YouTube - 30 Gallon Tall Community Tank

Questions and Comments Welcome, Let me Know What You Think

Looks great! I love how clean everything looks and bright too. I didn't know you could keep goldfish with tropicals.

Love the blue plattys!

Well done on a great looking tank!

I'm sorry but I think that's overcrowded. And I have kept goldfish all my life and they should not be in a tropical aquarium.

Lcars said:
I'm sorry but I think that's overcrowded. And I have kept goldfish all my life and they should not be in a tropical aquarium.

+1. It is somewhat over crowded and goldfish are best kept in cold water tanks. And that single flame tetra might feel pretty lonely. Tetras are schooling fish that should be kept with at least 5 other friends of the same kind if possible.

nice, red aliean dots appear in new aquarium. i do belive it is over stocked and that gold fish are not great companions for tropical fish. one thing that is not mentioned above is that your goldfish might get attacked by his companions.

your tank is a bit over stocked. and tetras are schooling fish. gold fish are not tropical fish

Back
Top Bottom