new aquascape done yay.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I just totally cleaned my tank and sifted the super fine aragonite out of my substrate and re did my rockwork. What do yall think I should change and what should stay. I think it only looks ok any and all input will be considered for when I do my next water change. Oh and I will have the mystic backgrount sometime next week.

Sorry pics didn't load. The phone app is being gay ill have them up soon though.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130326_163240.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130326_163240.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 156
I like it. I think some large amazon swords or java ferns would look good also.

Yes me too that plant on the right was labels amazon sword when I bought it and I think it may be an anubias I have another thread in the planted aquarium section labeled sword help I asked to change the name to plant I'd and help so if u wanna check it out there's close ups of the plant there and thanks oh and I'm gonna put an amazon sword where that one is and put some other plants in there too

New background came in today. Its the mystic from drsfostersmith.com also got the seaview gel for it and all I got to say is WOW is it bright.

ForumRunner_20130408_175639.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom