New nano tank (3 L)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Abe86

Aquarium Advice Activist
This one will have some shrimps in it soon.

Attachments

• image-2289877732.jpg
    image-2289877732.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 157
  • image-4065769078.jpg
    image-4065769078.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 147
What kinda tank is that? Where did u get those lights did it come with the set up? Actually if u don't mind can u tell me e wry thing u used I have a 2.5 gallon tank that I set up for a betta but want better lighting and mayb filtration for!

What kinda tank is that? Where did u get those lights did it come with the set up? Actually if u don't mind can u tell me e wry thing u used I have a 2.5 gallon tank that I set up for a betta but want better lighting and mayb filtration for!

Idk the name of the tank. I purchased it from a local fish store. The light is LED bought from the same store. I bought everything separately. The tank was only $19.99. Try your local pet store they might carry it.

The LED light was $60. Filter $10. I've dwarf hair grass and its coming along pretty good. In a month it'll cover the whole thing.

what kind of filter do you have in this tank?

Idk know the name. But here's the pic. It's some cheap Chinese filter. But it's doing a good job.

Attachments

• image-3040473874.jpg
    image-3040473874.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 91
Idk know the name. But here's the pic. It's some cheap Chinese filter. But it's doing a good job.

Is your filter loud? I've got one of those on one of my tanks and it's noisy! Can hear it at night and when it's quiet, kinda annoying. Wondering if al those filters that look like this one do that. Btw your new tank is very nice! I could never keep such clean look. Always tend to go crazy planting:) oh well, that's a gardener in me. Enjoy yours

Is your filter loud? I've got one of those on one of my tanks and it's noisy! Can hear it at night and when it's quiet, kinda annoying. Wondering if al those filters that look like this one do that. Btw your new tank is very nice! I could never keep such clean look. Always tend to go crazy planting:) oh well, that's a gardener in me. Enjoy yours

No. This one is very quiet. Thanks for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom