New tank complete

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eja206

Aquarium Advice Activist
thought some of yu may be interested in my new tank. it's been set up for a couple of months now, so it's all settled.
i seem to have achieved a planted tank with goldfish, so am pretty happy!

occupants:
2 weather loaches
2 fancy goldfish
5 white cloud mountain minnows

Attachments

• DSC02152.jpg
    DSC02152.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 117
oh wow..awesome decoration..plants are looking fabulous..you may add some angels here..

the main big plants are Anacharis, and there is also one plant which i think is some sort of anubis...

i also have some plastic plants, especially around the filter (becasue the stream is very strong - thought it would wreck live plants).

although i much prefer live plants i think the mix here works well. then the goldies don't associate the plats with food (i introduced the live plants later than the plastic ones).

That looks lovely, it actually inspires to start a cold water tank again, very nice! you have done a wonderful job Lorna x

thanks! yeah cold water tanks are quite rare in the hobby now i know, i still love them though.

thanks! yeah cold water tanks are quite rare in the hobby now i know, i still love them though.

The reason why i don't stick with cold water is because i don't like goldfish, the main cold water fish.

Back
Top Bottom