new tank going to be old tank soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one is a ten and yes I'm going to go ahead and add either 3 or 5 more barbs I was told they do better in odd numbers is it true thanks

I can't decide if the 30 is still going to be to small 1 dwarf gourami 1 angel and 5 tiger barbs?

shouldnt be i mean i got 10 endlers and 8 corys and some shrimp going in mine maybe 2 dwarfs only thing is some ppl might give you "grief" over putting the angle in that 30 if its not 18 inches tall i think ....but i wont ...im not a hundred percent sure on this but if your fishless cycling your new tank (witch i hope you are) you could probably do 2 dd (male and female) 2 angels (male and female) and 5 tiger barbs (2males and 3 females)....and one last bit that i forgot im not so sure about the barbs going in the tank with the angels and dd's as tigers are fin nippers but if the two you have now have "grown-up" with these they might be fine but i would watch out for the new ones thats the only thing negative i will have to say about your set up is you probably will run into issues with your tigers harrassing your dd's and angels, you might have to choose witch you want to go with

The funny thing is the tigers are the ones that are getting picked on and if I get more won't they become less aggressive

Ya I'm watching them no nipping at all just my dwarf chasing the tigers off it's funny to watch even the angel chase's the tigers off I feel sorry for them going to get more of them and a female dwarf

Yea the dwarf has one side and the angel has the other but all in all they all seem to be getting along well

Dam I already have a thirty coming lol so now I'm goin to have a ten a thirty and a fifty five in a one bedroom apartment lol

you cant return the 30 ? cause i mean i really would go for a fifty five but i dont have my own appartment yet with a fifty five your opions expand hugely

Angels really need to be in a 55. A 30 will work for a while, but as they get tall they will need more space. Just put a tank in you bed room, a tank in your living room an your 10 gallon in your bathroom. Problem solved. :)

Yea the thirty is free don't think I can afford a 55 and supplies but I'm going to save up for a bigger one I am addicted to this love this hobby

Ya I'm probably going to have all three going I would hate to see a tank with no fish and we couldn't have that :)

jameswoodall said:
Yea the thirty is free don't think I can afford a 55 and supplies but I'm going to save up for a bigger one I am addicted to this love this hobby

Just keep watching Craigslist. You may find a complete set up for $50-100.

Back
Top Bottom