New(to me) tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crew

Aquarium Advice Freak
So up until now I've been enjoying myself greatly with my 29G with serpae tetras and a pair of GBR's (dont forget the Otto).
And just today I picked up a 50G bowfront and a little 10G!
Before I can set everything up I gotta head to Home depot or something to get some more powerstrips. And I'm not going to use the gravel I got in the 50G, I plan on getting a bunch of black gravel and maybe a little bag of white gravel to mix in.
Needless to say I'm extremely excited.
I'll post some pictures after this.

Pictures of the 50, 29, and the 10 :)

Attachments

• image-2420566458.jpg
    image-2420566458.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 127
  • image-4226691461.jpg
    image-4226691461.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 125
  • image-2789171685.jpg
    image-2789171685.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 104
Uncle Dirty said:
Just wondering.........were you naked when you took the 2nd photo? (look in background)! LOL

HAHAHA!
Wow that's embarrassing! No I'm not naked, I typically walk around my house shirtless and with jeans.
I had no idea that was captured though -.-
Thanks for that. LOL

kdpuffer said:
Nice tanks, that bow front is gonna look epic.

Touché. I can't wait to get it up and going. Bought a Number of power strips to fuel the amount of outlets needed. Now I realize that the filter is quite possibly missing some parts. Unfortunate, but at least the light works.
I'll be getting a decent filter asap. I also need to make sure our water softener is working at max potential. Lots of water.

Touché. I can't wait to get it up and going. Bought a Number of power strips to fuel the amount of outlets needed. Now I realize that the filter is quite possibly missing some parts. Unfortunate, but at least the light works.
I'll be getting a decent filter asap. I also need to make sure our water softener is working at max potential. Lots of water.
well hope everything falls into place for you, nothing sux more than starting a tank with issues. fingers crossed dude.

Mucho gracias kdpuffer.
Im really looking forward to the end result.
Still haven't decided what fish I'm even putting in. So far all I know is a handful of kuhli loaches.

Back
Top Bottom