New to the community.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ramblin Wreck

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am new to this forum and wanted to say hello. Right after I joined my discus lined up for a picture to share. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407759033.310947.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow! Nice feesh! Full tank shot?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you. Just a 55g. Really need a centerpiece. I have 5 more discus being delivered Friday.

Oh wow, your discus and angels must all be babies then, they look so little in there that I thought it was much bigger tank. Just growing them out there?

I am planning on overcrowding a little :). Hoping for some to pair off and then get them their own tank. If not, I will be looking to sell or trade some so the rest are comfy.

I am planning on overcrowding a little :). Hoping for some to pair off and then get them their own tank. If not, I will be looking to sell or trade some so the rest are comfy.

Ahhh, sounds like a plan :) ! Should be interesting to see the babies if they breed!

I am new to this forum and wanted to say hello. Right after I joined my discus lined up for a picture to share. View attachment 246332

Hey Rambling Wreck, how are you doing? Discus are awesome I had them for. 2 yrs then desided to go a different direction and went with African cichlids.. But anyway the little guys look great. I know they can become ill very quickly. So be vigilant on those water changes they are must As I'm sure u know. Do you use R/o water or just tap or use powder to change ph or what I'm curious! I'm new here to and I like fish tanks more then most people or so it seems lol

Lol! I am using tap water. Ours locally has the perfect ph and very soft, drift wood is just a bonus. I used to breed them when I lived in Cincy. Water was crap there so I had to use RO. 30-50% change once a week is all I have to do with this tank. I am very lucky!

Back
Top Bottom