old tank new guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Little cuties. I have three males right now. I want to get a female and try to breed but I don't have anything to do with the babies and I don't have the room to keep them all.

Boogety48 said:
Little cuties. I have three males right now. I want to get a female and try to breed but I don't have anything to do with the babies and I don't have the room to keep them all.

I guess I got lucky with my nursery tank, we moved into a new rental house and I found an old 10 gallon tank in the basement it just needed a good scrubbing and a new hood. The landlord said she didn't know how it got down there and didn't care what happened to it so I set it up a month in advance for my baby fry. Sometimes you can find small tanks on craigslist really cheap, I found a guy here in Missouri that had four twenty gallon long tanks for $10 a piece but my other half said that I have too many tanks as it is lol.

My husband wants me to wait till we have more room to add anymore tanks. He wants to breed CRS though. I want more guppies. I just wish I had a place I could sell them to. That would solve my problem.

Back
Top Bottom