Our little 10 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chadandstacy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
We have the following...

4 Neons
2 Blood Fins
3 Head light taillights
1 Pecosamos (sp?)
Male and female crab
An Angelfish

10 gallon, artificial rock and decorations, hardy fish. It is a very forgiving and fun way to learn more about the hobby. You don't have $2500 sunk in before the first fish is purchased (my latest SW tank) and you don't have to donate countless hours to maintenance and cleanings.

Quick thing...love the tank btw....that kinda looks like a *pond* pleco or common pleco. If so, that puppy could grow up to 18" and in some cases 24". 8O . We have a Sailfin pleco that gets that big and we are hurrying as fast as we can to get it in a 90gal. Good luck with the tank.:)

I would really get that pl*co out of there and get..well, I'm not sure if even a dwarf pl*co species is small enough.

Most LFS will let you bring your plecos back when they get to big and give you a new baby :D

Don't crabs need to have a spot to get out of water to live? Plus, aren't they brackish? :?

RoK said:
Don't crabs need to have a spot to get out of water to live? Plus, aren't they brackish? :?

They require a spot above water to dry their gills out, Yes.

Brackish is a hotly debated topic

Back
Top Bottom