Ponyo in a 20 Long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do your puffs have any preferences in your tank? Hover low to the ground? Mid or high?

They each have opinions! Or maybe they've established their territories and patrol them vigilantly.

They love to hang out effectively inside plants, however high the plants are. Some of the plants reach the surface. They all congregate over the sand, and they know the cup I use for their food. They do not appreciate when it takes a long time to thaw!

I love their eyes. And the way that they hover over snails always makes me think of someone timidly wringing their hands. Oh dearie me! It appears someone left a delicious snack right here on this leaf. Who could have possibly done that? Might they be watching yet? Bloodworms, on the other hand, they will tear from each other's mouths.

My plants get a lot!

I'm thinking about adding the mycorrhiza to this tank, because I'm already seeing results in the 29 gallon. Logistically I'm not not sure how to make that happen.

It's hard to get a decent shot during the day from the glare. I have to angle the camera. None of my day shots are straight.

20170610_213107-01.jpg
20170610_213125.jpg

Yep. I turned the lights back on.

I hadn't realized how brown my moss wall has gotten. It is greening up a bit, so hopefully it looks better soon.

You know, I'm apparently just a critter killer. A puffer got behind the moss wall and didn't make it out alive. I thought there was enough space to prevent anyone from getting caught, but I was wrong.

So sorry to hear. I removed the mossy barb wire from my tank this week worried I'gor would get stuck. They seem very maneuverable but not strong.

Thanks, Autumnsky, Sharmon, and T. Physically there was no reason for him to get stuck.

I have so much of the AR mini that I moved some to the Spec. I did not think it was possible to have too much of that plant.

Back
Top Bottom