Rate my set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ricco34

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been getting frustrated with the set up of my tank and the rocks I have but this might be the way I keep it. How's it look? It's 10 gal with a honey gourami and a platy. Getting some java fern and corys tomorrow.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403143112.890810.jpg any tips on what else I should do?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403143150.378285.jpg

Place Manzanita drift wood in the center. Place some moss on the DW. Java moss or flame moss are good. And some tall low light plants.

Looks like stonehenge in the sahara. Too "calculated" in my opinion. Like the rocks, just more natural and random. And definitely plants.

I think it looks nice. Definitely do not hesitate to add plants.. They will certainly change the look of the tank!! Maybe throw some neons in there as well. They alway add character and have such a nice look

I have drift wood but it's a very awkward shape, I'll post a picture tomorrow. Thank you all for the feed back

I love the look, but as a precaution from experience, make sure the rocks can not tip over. I had that happen and it killed by betta.

I have little stones behind them keeping them up :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403189848.510637.jpg just added the drift wood in a way that I liked. Now I'm headed to the store for some java fern and corys

Back
Top Bottom