Re do of my 10g betta/cory tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new2betas

Aquarium Advice Addict
I went nuts with rescaping and changing my 10g with Bert and his three cory friends today.
I did the alum plant soak for snails and eggs. I must say it did kill off a lot of snails, we'll see about the eggs. They are so hard to see anyway. But, I didn't see any when I put the plants back in.
I threw out the piece of wood I had in there because one end was starting to get this funny black color to it and I had heard horror stories on here about rotting wood, so I chucked it. I put in a large, store bought "rock" formation and I split up a lot of the plants and cut the wisteria tops off and replanted those also. Bert seems very happy and the cories always seem happy. I just love those little guys!

Yeah....I just love watching them swim around. I think Bert is actually starting to like having his picture taken....lol!

I think Bert is a happy guy, but I'm thinking that maybe Dottie is more inclined to setup up another tank or 2 and breed Corries:D

Love that new rock!

I think Bert is a happy guy, but I'm thinking that maybe Dottie is more inclined to setup up another tank or 2 and breed Corries:D

Love that new rock!

Matt,
You are just too funny! You know, I did just buy my 6 new albino cories for my 29g tank. They are being QT'ed right now, but I have been seriously considering making my 29g a "cats" only tank (even though I do still have the 5 tetras in there). After the albino cories are added I could only add maybe one more small school of cats....hhhmmm. :idea:

Back
Top Bottom