Rearanged my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pckerfreak44

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 30 gal long south American cichlid tank and I was getting tired of it so I did a huge water change, cleaned it up and then decide to switch things up a bit. Tell me what you think :)

Attachments

• image-952995231.jpg
    image-952995231.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 259
Thanksss, me too. It's Malaysian, I would highly suggest it to anybody. Very little tannis. I got a piece of mopani and it leaked tannis for months so I just put it in my fire bellied toad tank.

Not sure how I missed this, the tank looks awesome. Great job.

How about a background to hide those wires :)

Thanks a lot :) and yeah I keep meaning to look into it but I keep forgetting... Haha what kinda background do you think I should do?

Pckerfreak44 said:
Thanks a lot :) and yeah I keep meaning to look into it but I keep forgetting... Haha what kinda background do you think I should do?

I'd go with a black background. But it's your choice. I've always liked black or like a deep blue.

Pckerfreak44 said:
I like the ripples idea. What about one of a bunch of plants?

Tank looks natural to me. I'd stay away from that but it's your tank and beauty is in the eye of beholder.

It's just my opinion but the one with the plants etc may take away from your fish and your own great job on the tank!

:)

Just some food for thought.

Hmm good point. I really wanna go for the natural look. I love it. Maybe black is a good idea actually. I'll find something black and put it behind and see how it looks first

Pckerfreak44 said:
Hmm good point. I really wanna go for the natural look. I love it. Maybe black is a good idea actually. I'll find something black and put it behind and see how it looks first

Yea that's all test it out. Do black then blue and play around with some colors. Maybe go online and see what is available.

But your tank looks good and I think that plant tree rock whatever background is just gonna take away from your hard work.

I put a black garbage bag behind my tank and I liked it a lot. Makes everything stand out more. I should listen to you more often...

Thanks a lot btw. Means a lot coming from a pro like you

Pckerfreak44 said:
I put a black garbage bag behind my tank and I liked it a lot. Makes everything stand out more. I should listen to you more often...

Thanks a lot btw. Means a lot coming from a pro like you

Haha thanks! Not a pro by any means but thanks for the kind words. I'm just honest and yell it how it is. Your tank looks awesome and again I'd like to see the best outta your tank.

Good luck, and thanks again.

If your not a pro then your a legend around AA, your my aquarium role model haha you and Severum mama.

When I get a background I'll put it on and show ya.

Back
Top Bottom