Second 5 gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rusilja

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just added my shrimps this month and just got my java moss.
I have this tank less than 2 months.

5 gal
Filter
No heating
No light (indirect sunlight)
DIY co2

Some of the big green leaves get some sort of BBA/BGA or some sort of dark short string algae. :s

dsc04663.jpg

dsc04661lr.jpg

Looks fantastic! Low tech tanks are always some of my favorites. Is that plant in the front amazon frogbit? Great placement! What are the stem plants in the back?

Looks fantastic! Low tech tanks are always some of my favorites. Is that plant in the front amazon frogbit? Great placement! What are the stem plants in the back?

The background one is a some sort of "Limnophila" but I've searched a lot to find what the exact name is, I still can't find it.

The other big leaved plants are Hydrocotyle leucocephala

and at the sides we have javamoss

looks gorgeous, you've definitely got talent for aquascaping. wanna come do my tanks?? ;)

looks gorgeous, you've definitely got talent for aquascaping. wanna come do my tanks?? ;)
Hah sure :D

I'm just a fan of Takashi Amano's works, he inspired me.

What kind of shrimps?
Nice job!

Just 10-15 red cherry shrimps at the moment. Most of them are pregnant.

I'll try to sell my 15 gal which is infested with BBA/BGA and a bad setup (which I bought second handed). I'll try to make another 5gal tank then.

Btw, I don't think this tank will last for long becouse it does not have a fertilized substrate. So I add ferts myself (liquids;; all-in-one)

Back
Top Bottom