Setting up the 140g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thing is really taking shape! Hadn't heard of Tiger Botia, looked it up and looks nice. I have angelicus botia.

Thanks! I actually stumbled up on this guy at the LFS and just had to have him.. I've been toying with getting a clown loach but this tiger looks way more unique.. The angelicus looks amazing as well.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387591768.800323.jpg

That is so cool. The pics I saw didn't do it justice. How big is it? Can't wait to see the tank cycled with your fish in it. I have a few tanks. 75 is my largest. I wanted at least a 120/125 but I saw the 75 for a deal and couldn't wait. Now I wish I had.

He's about 3-4". I had a 75 for a little while and ran across this one. It's fun, but it will break the bank lol

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387946428.595464.jpg

Waters clearing up, added some front plants.. Installed the heater and thermometer tonight.. Can't wait to have this thing cycled

not to long left now.
is there no back drop? it doesn't look like the back is painted either.

can't wait to get my 6 footer :)

No background yet.. I'm going to do a black cling on one soon.. I'm starting to see nitrites and nitrates ,, so not much longer :)

You know, I've got a really cool river rock background on my 75, it fits in perfect because I have some medium to large river rocks & sunfish in there. But on my 29 I was really leaning towards & wanting to paint the back. Either black or blue.

Back
Top Bottom