Show me your angel fish and there tank mates!! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha yea it is. I had it with a few guppies for awhile, but it ate a lot..... So had to live it lol. And a 20 gal

I think thats overstocked and the fish are compatible

No it's not over stocked. 2 angelfish, 1 goldfish, 1 gourami

Sorry but you're wrong and goldfish need a completely different temperature and atleast 55 gallon tanks

View attachment 226663 just to give u an idea. Read the bottom

Okay, thanks:) don't worry, they've all been living together for about a year and a half, and I do my weekly water changes and don't over feed. Thanks for your concern though!! It really means a lot that someone else is looking for my tank, too!

Tommy u put it wrong on aqadvisor. He has 2 angels 2 goldfish 1 gourami and one other fish I can't identify!!!!! He's like 500% overstocked

Me? I only have 1 goldfish, 2 angels, and 1 gourami. No other fish. As in something I put above, I do my weekly water changes, and they have been living together for about 1- 1 1/2 years. Oh, and I'm a girl, just saying lol. :)

Now that I look closer I clearly see 2 angels 2 gouramis and 2 goldfish you need to fix your tank man

Now that I look closer I clearly see 2 angels 2 gouramis and 2 goldfish you need to fix your tank man

There is not 2 Gouramis, and my tank is fine. I know that aqadvisior may say that it is, but it also told me that 7 guppies for a 20 gallons is overstocked. They have been that for about a year now. I do my water changes and everything is good with my water. Thanks though.

I agree unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, I see 6, possibly 7 fish in that 3rd photo lol. I'm confused here as well.

Glad all is well but eventually will need to upgrade bigger. This hobby starts small but the addiction gets larger!

Glad all is well but eventually will need to upgrade bigger. This hobby starts small but the addiction gets larger!

Haha the addiction sure does get bigger!! I have 6 fish in there. My tank is fine, everybody. The water is in perfect condition, I don't over feed, and everyone gets along:)

Back
Top Bottom