snails just got to love em

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaCheatah

Aquarium Advice Activist
Haha just got to love em they multiply over night by a week you got an army by a month you got a revolution...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130328_154035.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130328_154035.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 132
  • ForumRunner_20130328_154127.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130328_154127.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 137
no wish i was for a month i left on a trip and i had my brother just drop the 10 day food brick and when i come back i see that i got a huge population of snails

and before i left i had plants lol go fig that over night they mated and made an army
one month later i got like a revolution of them one on top of the other just feeding of what ever they find

lol

no wish i was for a month i left on a trip and i had my brother just drop the 10 day food brick and when i come back i see that i got a huge population of snails

and before i left i had plants lol go fig that over night they mated and made an army
one month later i got like a revolution of them one on top of the other just feeding of what ever they find

lol

Wow that is crazy! We try to kill them as soon as we see them, bad snails!!

Lol can't believe that but Def setting a cucumber trap on Em once I get enough in a zip lock I will let you know..

Would be cool to get a fish that likes to eat them that is for sure. We have a red tail cat and he is only 6" right now. I'm sure he would vacuum them up nicely!

This is how much I got in a bag so far

I do have kuhli loaches but they don't do anything to Em or at least not that I know of they are night stalkers from what I see

I might get a clown loach next week

But will capture some more snails before I do

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130402_173129.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130402_173129.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 80
Question I been breading these bushy nose plecos and now they stopped since my snail problem if I get the yoyo would they eat the plecos eggs if they got the chance?

This is how much I got in a bag so far

I do have kuhli loaches but they don't do anything to Em or at least not that I know of they are night stalkers from what I see

I might get a clown loach next week

But will capture some more snails before I do

Yesssss!!! My puffers are gonna love you for that bag of delicious snail snacks :p

Back
Top Bottom