Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Members Freshwater Tanks Showcase
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-22-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Suggestions on stocking a new 75

I just found an amazing deal on a 75 gallon show tank. Came with two, two-bio wheel power filters and a canister filter. I've been in saltwater the last couple of years but there's just no way I could afford to run this thing saltwater so I think we're gonna go freshwater.

I know there are amazing freshwater fish out there, but they may not be soemthing carried everyday at a lfs. could you all offer some suggestions? In the saltwater world I love eels and puffers while my boyfriend likes the tangs and box fishes (i'm aware there is nothing even close to a boxfish in freshwater). We definately want a live planted tank. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Sorry just realized this should have been in another area of the forums. I'm gonna move it.

Tags
stocking, suggestions

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com