Tank background dilema !! Help a girl out :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nikkid1987

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok so I'm really big into the duct tape craze right now. Wallets,flowers,bows, purses etc . And I really don't like those plastic backgrounds so I figured hey! Ill get some card board and duct tape and see what happens :) now here is where I would LOVE input! Here's the colors I have
-neon orange
-a bright blue
-bright green
-chrome( bc it's way shiny) lol
-hot pink
-purple
-red
-white
-black
I don't have a lot of the black or white and I had planned to do it just black! That's why I wanted to ask my fellow fishy people! I really want/need to hear what ya got :) so thanks in advance OH and when I'm done ill be posting pics of my creation :) I'm anxious to see what y'all can help me come up with!!

Rainbow striped? I like the idea of black with a chrome trim.

Duct tape is fun to work with. A couple years ago I made a black pleated miniskirt with hot pink on the inside of the pleats.

I would have loved to have seen pics of that, Al...:brows::brows:

Just messin' wit cha...;)

Still have it around here somewhere... Lol.

And if anyone manages a recreation of starry night with duct tape, forget backing a tank with it, make it poster sized and sell it!

Any progress with the idea?

Still have it around here somewhere... Lol.

And if anyone manages a recreation of starry night with duct tape, forget backing a tank with it, make it poster sized and sell it!

Any progress with the idea?

I still haven't got my background for my tank done lol procrastination kicks my butt a lot lol and yea can't get motivAted

Back
Top Bottom