Tank Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liquid_Pyro

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey I haven't updated anything in awhile...

Currently have 4 tanks running now

55gal with custom DIY stand, just finished last weekend
- 1 male, 2 female electirc blue cichlids
- 1 male 1 female convict cichlids
- 4 yellow lab cichlids

46gal Bow front tank
- 5 red swordtails
- 3 blue mickey mouse platies
- 8 dalmation mollies
- 2 clown pleco's
- 1 guppy
- 6 zebra danio's

40gal Corner Tank (grow out tank) (currenlt cloudy as I just set it up)
- dozen electric blue fry

10gal Breeder tank
- 30+ electric blue fry
- 30+ convict fry
- 30+ yellow lab fry

Questions, comments, greatly appreciated...everything is still a work in progress, for example, all the logs in the 46gal Bow float at the moment, so that is why they are all near the bottom being held down by rocks...

Attachments

• HPIM4474.jpg
    HPIM4474.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 66
  • HPIM4475.jpg
    HPIM4475.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 64
  • HPIM4480.jpg
    HPIM4480.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 71
  • HPIM4481.jpg
    HPIM4481.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 73
Very nice! I think I see room for 3 or 4 more tanks. ;)

hahaha, I dont need much encouragement to gt more tanks thats for sure, I already know I wouldn't mind replacing the tall 40gal corner tank with a deeper rectangular tank, for example something with a 18" by 3' foot print...

that is one of my future plans in the new house...wouldn't mind seeing some pictures actually if anyone has done that...tank built into the wall...build thread perhaps?

for the most part, the tanks built in to walls are really just a hole in the wall with a tank behind it... all you would have to do is cut a hole in your wall big enough to stick a tank in, then build a stand behind it to support the tank..

I already know I wouldn't mind replacing the tall 40gal corner tank with a deeper rectangular tank, for example something with a 18" by 3' foot print...
that can be arranged lol you have all that vertical space too....

Are yellow labs compatible with the convicts? I thought you weren't supposed to combine African and SA/CA?

I have the 10 gallon all divided now, separate all the different fry, and the corner tank is acting as a grow out tank...my question now is

WHAT NOW?

Back
Top Bottom