Ten Gallon Redesigned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love how in the top right it looks like it goes on forever. As if you could go through that window between the driftwood and arrive in the ocean.

It's hard to take pictures of this tank. I get a bad glare from 3 windows and a sliding glass door. Drives me nuts but it is what it is haha

Thanks

Love the pond!! Putting a bench near it would be perfect!

It's a work in progress for this spring.
That pond is CRAZY!!!! Wow Andy!!! Ya got me 10 fold on that one!! Once again you got me :(

Thanks man I'm trying to keep these threads separate so we don't get off topic. Subscribe and give me some of them brilliant ideas of yours.

I'm ready for the friendly competition whenever you are. Sounds great to me it'll let us know who has to work harder to improve :)

Last edited:
New pictures for today. It seems everything is starting to rebound some. Idk but I can say I like this tank more than the 180 gallon. It just sets the room off with all the plants.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130424_133902.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130424_133902.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 75
Tank is growing like crazy and have made a ton of clippings to spread out.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130711_163806.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130711_163806.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 87
Looks good Andy! Plants are growing in nicely. How're the peace lilies going?

The ones in the filter are doing great and have flowered multiple times. The ones in little cups died little by little. The problem was ( I think) I couldn't keep the cup submerged from the evaporated water.

I have the rest of the plant growing like crazy in the sump area off the 180 and it's doing good too..

Thanks for all your help I actually enjoy it more than the Malawi tank. ;)

I don't think that should have killed them. Maybe the roots rotted or where restricted in the cups? Glad to hear some of them are doing well!

What I had in the cups was a small amount so I'm not sweating over it. The majority is in the filter and looks better then it did at first. It does make cleaning the filter a little more difficult but it works, does its job still and looks more attractive then looking at a hob filter.

Back
Top Bottom