The Nursery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m not positive. I got them from Fresh2o way back in Oct-Nov 2016 and they just keep on growing new youngsters.

Those plants should be C wendtii ‘red’ or that is what they are supposed to be but they appear more bronze at times.
Reading this thread makes me miss my Planted tank. One day I will setup another one.

Lots of young shrimp and snails. Pleco’s whiskers are getting longer. Pulled out a large Java fern in the back left for my sons tank. Still have plenty of plants in here. Lol.IMG_4084.jpgIMG_4085.jpgIMG_4086.jpg

Plants are growing like weeds. It’s hard to spot all the shrimp in there. Rehomed some snails and plants. IMG_4330.jpg

It's a very surreal look with the light coming through the leaves from above, the sand, the layout. Super cool effect and impressive growth!

I had planaria pop up in this tank again after adding shrimp. I swear they are carriers. Trying out Planaria Zero this time. Put in the first dose last night and so far the snails aren’t screaming to get out. Shrimp look fine. I’ll update as the treatment progresses.

Back
Top Bottom