TT's New 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That jet black background really adds depth. Very smooth panning combined with the ethereal spa music.
Imagine long looping videos of this piped into dental waiting rooms...very relaxing (***Entrepreneur Alert***)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That jet black background really adds depth. Very smooth panning combined with the ethereal spa music.
Imagine long looping videos of this piped into dental waiting rooms...very relaxing (***Entrepreneur Alert***)

Hush you...

sit in silence...

No really,thx for the compliments..I have a build thread in the planted tank section ,for those who'd like to follow plz do..thank you

sit in silence...

I hate watching videos but I watched a little of yours because of all the compliments from others. I'm really impressed. Love the colors of the plants and how you have aquascaped them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow, that is some awesome aquascaping!
I hate watching videos but I watched a little of yours because of all the compliments from others. I'm really
impressed. Love the colors of the plants and how you have aquascaped them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thx for the compliments?

sit in silence...

Are the bloodfins' bodies really that blue or is it because of the video? If so, really cool. Not neon blue, but a good contrast with the fins.
In the left rear corner is it Limnophilia aromatica, Pogo quadrifolius, and Rotala wallichii?

Are the bloodfins' bodies really that blue or is it because of the video? If so, really cool. Not neon blue, but a good contrast with the fins.
In the left rear corner is it Limnophilia aromatica, Pogo quadrifolius, and Rotala wallichii?

When viewing,the blue on the bodies is impressive with great contrast to the read fins.Also some have developed a little white coloration on the tips of their fins....great little tetra which work very well for the tank.
Yes sir... Aromatica,quadrifolius&wallichi in that corner..Also a bit of lud. sp. red there as well..the aromatica needs a trim,actually everything but the carpeting plants need pruned&will be done tomorrow morning during maintenance.

sit in silence...

Looks sweet man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom