Updated 40g breeder shots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustOneMore20

Algae Fighter
I moved the tank to my new house on Christmas Eve and took the full tank shots on Christmas. I needed to add a little water. Oops. :)

40gt.jpg

40gleft.jpg

left side

40gright.jpg

right side

fishplants.jpg

And a couple fish pics I took before the move when I still had sand (and it was clean....).

pygmy.jpg

rummy.jpg

I rescaped the tank and took out the sand. The substrate is Aquasoil with Eco Complete on top. I got rid of a ton of plants because of algae. And I added the fish from the 29g to the 40g. So now I have Rummynose tetras, Ember tetras, Danio choprae, Sundadanio axelrodi, Pygmy and Habrosus Cories, and Otos...and a lonely Amano that I had no idea was still living.

The plants have some growing to do and I will eventually add more when it gets warmer and people are selling plants more. I planted a few patches of Marsilea minuta in the front, but you can barely see it. Hopefully it will take off there. Its a slower growing foreground plant and its more manageable than others, thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom