Upgraded Dwarf Puffer Tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ceej

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Got bored with my10g Dwarf Puffer tank, so I upgraded to a 20g! I also just added a bunch of clay pots to make up for the lack of fake plants. Clay pots are much more cheaper! Maybe one day I'll work up the nerve to try a planted tank ;)

Attachments

• new 20g tank.jpg
    new 20g tank.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 201
  • dwarf puffers.jpg
    dwarf puffers.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 177
Thank you! They're fun to watch! Even having just 1 in a 10g tank is fun. They're full of character and can be a very curious fish.

Yah, before i really new how to take care of fish i had one in a 1.5 gallon tank that was really cool.

They definitely need a minimum of 5g per Dwarf Puffer. As long as you have an empty tank, get one! They're worth it.

Too cute, I used those little pots all the time in my tanks. My African Dwarf Frogs love them.

Thanks you :) They add a neat touch to tanks I think. Not as natural looking as rock caves, but same idea.

How big are these guys? They look way too big to be DPs, they look more like green spotted puffers. From a whole tank shot you wouldn't even be able to see a DP as they max out at about an inch.

How big are these guys? They look way too big to be DPs, they look more like green spotted puffers. From a whole tank shot you wouldn't even be able to see a DP as they max out at about an inch.
They are DP's. I've done more research on them than any other fish out there. Plus, I didn't just get these at a pet shop bc they look cool. I know the breeder. One is maybe an inch, and the other is about 3/4" My cousin has a green spotted puffer and it's double these guys' size.

Back
Top Bottom