Video of my 55 Gal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donttaptheglass

Aquarium Advice Freak
My fish were being particularly entertaining today, specifically my Clown Loach and my Pictus Cat playing together in the bubbles from an air stone . . . it motivated me to throw together a little video of my tank and its inhabitants.

(WARNING! 10MB file . . . not recommended for dial up)

Donttaptheglass 55 Gal Video

That's great! They look like they were having a blast!

All the kids came running because they heard the music and then they werelike WOAHHH to the fish... lol moving and groovin! How do you do that? I want to make one! So Cool!

LOL . . .glad you all enjoyed! Fairly easy to do if you have Windows and just a little bit of knowledge. Windows Movie Maker . . . .it comes standard with all versions of Windows since Windows 98. Everyone with Windows has it, although most don't even know it. If you look real close in your Start Menu, it is listed there. Once there, just import some clips and put them together on the bottom . . . lay over whatever sound file you like and have fun with it.

It has a Wizard and tutorials, so it comes with its own training . . .have fun with it and lemme see what you come up with when you're done!

i cant even think of a word to describe how amzing ure tank is looks redicuasly clean 2 wat filter u runnin on it?

Back
Top Bottom