Video of my community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice tank Skyla! I love the aquascape, especially the gravel! Are you using real or fake plants? I ask because I will most likely be setting up a freshwater tank soon, and can't decide which kind I want. :)

Also, did you have an albino and regular version of the Bristlenose Pleco? They look great!

Nice tank Skyla! I love the aquascape, especially the gravel! Are you using real or fake plants? I ask because I will most likely be setting up a freshwater tank soon, and can't decide which kind I want. :)

Also, did you have an albino and regular version of the Bristlenose Pleco? They look great!

Thank you :) there all real plants. I've only got low light so all my plants are low light easy plants. I have anubias, vallisneria, hornwort, java fern, amazon swords, melon swords. I can't remember the names of the others. The substrate I used is aqua soil.
Yes I have 2 normal bristle nose plecs and a albino long fin bristle nose. Their only small now but will defiantly be getting a tank upgrade.

Oh and it's a 17.5g so close.

Back
Top Bottom