WalMart Rescue Betta 10 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(nice looking tank, when it grows in it will look 4 times better)
Just wanted to say according to the title, when someone "rescues" a fish or betta from Anywhere (rescue meaning they and most fish are in bad shape) unless you steal it (have before, quite easy since they don't care) then you aren't saving it. Your letting it take other fish into unhealthy conditions by purchasing and paying the company to do so. Meaning you just bought a bad health fish and your paying the company to make other fish unhealthy.

Weekly Update: I am really digging the Rotala and the Hygros: the bronze color is awesome. DHG is starting to look nice as a carpet.

Great set up for a betta. I'm sure he's grateful for such conditions, it's like a palace for him ;P

The Rotala is very aggressive! I had to do a MAJOR trim and cut it back. I also cut the DHG down so that it will spread. I'm really diggin how this tank is turning out! I cannot say enough for ADA Aquasoil Malaya!

Last edited:
I think his tail might be trying to grow back. At least I was able to stop the fin rot with Erythromycin. Anyway, he loves his tank! He likes to play in the circulation pump current. Yeah, he's a handful of personality.

That is indeed some good looking Rotala! I don't even see a spec of algae in there. Very nice!

The Rotala is out of control! I have to constantly trim it, but the tank has filled nicely. Sorry for the hazy picture, but the glare from the tank causes havoc with my camera: I assure you that the water is not cloudy.

Back
Top Bottom