What colour if gravel ? Or sand ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Animal fanatic

Aquarium Advice Activist
Wasn't sure where to post this but anyway recently I have had a bit of bother with a cloudy tank , I took the sand I had in my tank out and did a few water changes and now my community is looking crystal clear :) but now I'm not sure on what substrate to use ;( I'm going with a bog wood theme thanks

Animal fanatic said:
Wasn't sure where to post this but anyway recently I have had a bit of bother with a cloudy tank , I took the sand I had in my tank out and did a few water changes and now my community is looking crystal clear :) but now I'm not sure on what substrate to use ;( I'm going with a bog wood theme thanks

I love the sand in my tank, the cloudiness is normal, it'll settle after a bit

Animal fanatic said:

I,ve just changed to sand & think it looks a lot better than the gravel I had in, it went cloudy for a day but it settled :)

Thanks for the reply . I had a look at black sand which I will say looked very nice but I went with red gravel :) my fish love it even the new firemouths love the gravel .while I was buying it I also bought a piece of bog wood along with the two firemouths :)

Back
Top Bottom