Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Members Freshwater Tanks Showcase
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Whats next for your tank?

I doubt I'm alone when planning what I'm going to do with my setup next. So what are your plans?

I currently have a pair of GBRs with some Bristlenose plecs. Thinking of adding a small shoal of tetras or such like. I also saw some nice blue apple snails so may introduce one of those to pick up the pieces the Bristlenoses miss. I'd also like to introduce some smaller plants for the front and a couple more rocks to try encourage my new GBRs to spawn. All in all plenty to look forward to.
How about you ?

Old 03-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

Hoping to change my tank from fake plants to real plants with some driftwood. So I can get a BNP like u. Its never done haha

Old 03-06-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Trying live plants for the first time! Ordered some tonight
Old 03-07-2012, 01:51 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

After going to the Lfs and picking plants you figure out which ones will work for you. Personally I dont have the best lighting for plants and no CO2 so you just want easy to keep plants as opposed to the hard to maintain ones that start falling apart after a day. Java moss is supposed to be easy to keep too
Old 03-07-2012, 03:12 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion

Planted tanks a very fulfilling! It's a bit geeky but I'll stop in the middle of anything I'm doing to watch all the pearling...I think I get more excited adding a new plant than a new fish. Is that wrong.

I want some rams! a pair is my next plan.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:07 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottomfeeder88
Planted tanks a very fulfilling! It's a bit geeky but I'll stop in the middle of anything I'm doing to watch all the pearling...I think I get more excited adding a new plant than a new fish. Is that wrong.

I want some rams! a pair is my next plan.
Woah I wouldn't go as far as to say that I prefer plants to fish! Yeah rams are great to watch and such a beautiful fish. Hopefully my pair will start showing some potential for spawning after they have fully settled in. Also considering a black/slate background

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com