Whats next for your tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wilkes

Aquarium Advice Freak
I doubt I'm alone when planning what I'm going to do with my setup next. So what are your plans?

I currently have a pair of GBRs with some Bristlenose plecs. Thinking of adding a small shoal of tetras or such like. I also saw some nice blue apple snails so may introduce one of those to pick up the pieces the Bristlenoses miss. I'd also like to introduce some smaller plants for the front and a couple more rocks to try encourage my new GBRs to spawn. All in all plenty to look forward to.
How about you :)?

Hoping to change my tank from fake plants to real plants with some driftwood. So I can get a BNP like u. Its never done haha

After going to the Lfs and picking plants you figure out which ones will work for you. Personally I dont have the best lighting for plants and no CO2 so you just want easy to keep plants as opposed to the hard to maintain ones that start falling apart after a day. Java moss is supposed to be easy to keep too

Planted tanks a very fulfilling! :D It's a bit geeky but I'll stop in the middle of anything I'm doing to watch all the pearling...I think I get more excited adding a new plant than a new fish. Is that wrong.:oops:

I want some rams! a pair is my next plan.

Bottomfeeder88 said:
Planted tanks a very fulfilling! :D It's a bit geeky but I'll stop in the middle of anything I'm doing to watch all the pearling...I think I get more excited adding a new plant than a new fish. Is that wrong.:oops:

I want some rams! a pair is my next plan.

Woah I wouldn't go as far as to say that I prefer plants to fish! Yeah rams are great to watch and such a beautiful fish. Hopefully my pair will start showing some potential for spawning after they have fully settled in. Also considering a black/slate background

Back
Top Bottom