you think you have the coolest aquarium? we'll see about that (contest)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1745301_0_b988b00fb53ea0468a72cd9ba447b376.jpg

my first ever tank its 29g not fully stocked but almost stock plant wise

blizowman1 said:

I gotta say. I'm impressed. And I have really bad OCD and it takes me weeks or even months to scape till I'm happy. And your tank makes me happy.

Good work!! :)

blizowman1 said:

Looks great. Question, whats your lighting? I have a banana plant like you, but it is doing absolutely horrible.

I have a dual t5 fixture with a 6500 and a colormax from coralife..I actually just filled in all my plants today a week ago the only thing I had was the one java fern on the right ...I know my dad has a banana right now that didn't do anything that's why I went ahead and bought one that was already sprouted so hopefully all the plants I got today aren't gonna be dead next week I know before I added all the new plants today( anubius nana, wisteria, the banana, my java moss) my java fern was growing crazy the two babys I stuffed in the whole on the far right side of my drift wood grew in two weeks and I've heard java fern is supposed to grow really slow...so I've got hight hopes lol wish me luck

blizowman1 said:
I have a dual t5 fixture with a 6500 and a colormax from coralife..I actually just filled in all my plants today a week ago the only thing I had was the one java fern on the right ...I know my dad has a banana right now that didn't do anything that's why I went ahead and bought one that was already sprouted so hopefully all the plants I got today aren't gonna be dead next week I know before I added all the new plants today( anubius nana, wisteria, the banana, my java moss) my java fern was growing crazy the two babys I stuffed in the whole on the far right side of my drift wood grew in two weeks and I've heard java fern is supposed to grow really slow...so I've got hight hopes lol wish me luck

Yea good luvk! This is interesting..maybe i just got a bad one lol

so Boy it looks like my banana plant is already growing in both directions some roots are growing to the gravel and one stem has already grown a inch and the pad on it has doubled in size so it might pay to get one that's already started

blizowman1 said:
so Boy it looks like my banana plant is already growing in both directions some roots are growing to the gravel and one stem has already grown a inch and the pad on it has doubled in size so it might pay to get one that's already started

You are rubbing it in my face! Lol! Congrats;)

Here's my 5G tank, with an underwater tree. :) and I'm just getting started with this one.

30- cardinal tetra
10- endlers
11- kuhli loaches
5- fox face
2- clown loach
2- panda corys
2- bettas
5- fire red shrimps

Attachments

• ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 120