Zebra fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should solve the issue of why you have algae before you pick up an animal to take care of it. Is this a planted tank? If not, you can always keep the lights on for only small amounts of time. If it is, then you should look into CO2 injection, which can be done with a system you pick up at a LFS or doing your own DIY yeast reactor.

I can't solve the lighting issue very well the room where it is stays lit as there are loads of kids and people co ring and going. And the windows all can't be covered. It's not a planted tank. I'd prefer to keep my lighting the way it is and hire these flag fish to eat it and if there won't be any real problems. They are pretty fish anyways.

Well, if you can't solve it, then I guess go ahead. They are really neat fish too. I have no experience with them, though.

I would recommend settling your fish issue first. It is seeming like an injury from one of your other fish, so you need to get them good before you add anymore in.

How is he doing, by the way?

He seems fine he eats well and just stays at the top if the water. I don't see the gold fish mess with him. I watch these fish for hours.

My 2 blue colored fish hide all the time. I'm trying to see if it's cause they are picked on or what. I only got 2 maybe I need to get enough for them to school.

I'm don't know what to tell you on those. Like I said, I don't have any experience with them. I don't think they are exactly schooling fish, but I'm sure they would feel much more comfortable with more of them.

Back
Top Bottom