10 gallon owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonesy99

Aquarium Advice Activist
For all of those who have 10 gallon nano reefs, could you please tell me what you stock your tank with, fish AND corals. And possibly some picks for inspirational ideas :)

Two small fish tops with very frequent water changes. If you're looking for fun and interesting do a goby shrimp combo. Corals depend on how good your lighting system is.

Yeah the goby shrimp combo is sweet. Your light is going to be the deciding factor in your corals. I think the mushroom corals would be a good start.

I have a 10g nano with a wheelers goby and tiger pistol shrimp. 2 hermits and a snail. Going to get another small fish probably a firefish in about two weeks. Two is the most even if you keep your water clean there's just not enough space. Especially with all the rock in the way. It's great for pistols and gobies- they are really cool and if they aren't scared off by other fish you see them all the time. A lot of people don't have much success with these because they have large tanks and lose sight of them. My 10g is perfect for what I have. My goby eats out of my hand and my pistol is starting to get really close to ne when feeding.

Back
Top Bottom