125g Tall Saltwater Journal.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay guys here is the tank update. The LEDs are on the tank since Friday (on 50%) over the next couple weeks I will up the lights so that I don't bleach anything out.

All the fish seem to be doing good. Only problem is my blue hippo is rubbing on the rocks every now and then. So I am worried she might be coming down with ich. She looks good and is actively swimming and eats

image-264771686.jpg

image-3616612128.jpg

image-1870216220.jpg

Thats good! And a little bad about the tang :/.

Whats your total fish stock list?

Thats good! And a little bad about the tang :/.

Whats your total fish stock list?

I am fully stocked at 15 fish. I will be taking out the 2 damsels and cardinals soon tho.

-Foxface
-Yellow tang
-Naso tang
-Blue hippo tang
-Maroon clown
2x - OC clowns
-bicolor blenny
2x - damsels
3x - PJ cardinals
-diamond goby
- scooter blenny

Quick question-how is it going with the maroon clown and the OC clowns in the same tank? Any problems with them not getting along at all?

Quick question-how is it going with the maroon clown and the OC clowns in the same tank? Any problems with them not getting along at all?

Hey. I have not really had any problems with them. Only thing is the maroon clown won't let the OCs near his bubble tip lol :) but other than that everyone gets along alright

Video will be posted within the hour! :) also I added more live rock and a few more coral frags. Hope u all stop in to watch.

Very interesting! I have 2 maroons, only because I rescued one without a tail from petco. They have yet to host the anemone but are always hovering around it. I've had both of them for almost a month, was worried about pairing due to the injured state of "Nemo," but both are doing great. My daughter wants 2 OC's but I don't want to disrupt the peace. Great thread, I am following!!

Very interesting! I have 2 maroons, only because I rescued one without a tail from petco. They have yet to host the anemone but are always hovering around it. I've had both of them for almost a month, was worried about pairing due to the injured state of "Nemo," but both are doing great. My daughter wants 2 OC's but I don't want to disrupt the peace. Great thread, I am following!!

Oh really? They have not hosted your nem? What kind of anemone is it and how much bigger than ur Maroons is it? Also my tank is kinda split into two sides because of the center overflow so the OC clowns hang out on one side and the maroon on the other. (I was actually thinking of picking up another maroon to see if they might pair but I am not sure.)

Great looking tank man!

Thank you. I have been working hard on it. Just happy I have only had one loss since I set up the tank. My firefish was beat up by a big OC clown (that's no longer in my tank either). Other than that all my fish, corals, and anemone are surviving

Back
Top Bottom