210 gallon reef 300 gallon total water volume

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello everyone....tank build hit a stall as I had another baby...going to start working on getting the tank up and running. Going tomorrow to pick up a 100 gallon tank for the sump. Stay tuned!

Congrats on the baby! Thanks for the update, I am looking forward to more pictures. It all looks great so far.

counter looks great, I did concrete myself in my downstairs kitchen. What sealer did you use?

Finally getting ready to fill it. Using a 100 gallon tank for the sump
FB_IMG_1522628086228.jpg

Closest to the bottom of the pic is water entry, then a spill over through a sponge and floss, then 2 cubic feet of k2 bio media, then a fish isolation section, then return pump and mechanicals. Just ordered the pump today.

It will be a challenge to get the sump tank under the display tank since I will need to remove the front supports. I have a 2x4 board inside the canopy which is fastened to the ceiling joists. My plan is to put us hooks and use ratchet straps to support the front while I do my work.

If it makes you feel better my 180g has no support in the middle [6'] . All weight goes to corners which are well supported.
Glass does not bow that much IMO and the brace is always in the way..
You should have seen my wifes face when I pulled the brace 7 years ago...
That is going to be bear to get back there either way...

Nice looks a lil like my basement can’t wait to finish are basement am also doing a reef tank this summer next to are bar can’t wait been ordering all my equipment stuff get a nice protein skimmer is key looking good can’t wait to see it done

Back
Top Bottom