3 years later.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
and lots of questions/whinning/$$$$

img_906134_0_0d4c28511cb7f78327c230867c8070e5.jpg

I also added a squamosa clam (up towards the top of the tank) and another coral...which I'll get pictures posted when my camera batteries re-charge.

Many, many thanks to Kurt_Nelson, Melosu, Fijiwigi, Fluff, Slush and the list goes on and on and on....without your patience and knowledge I would have given up a long time ago!

Thanks to ccCapt & Melosu I actually know what it's called for once! That 'big green thingy' is an encrusting hydnophora (aka 'Horn Coral'). I understand that they are very agressive corals.

:eek2:Wow! That is a darn awesome looking tank! You bloody SW folks are driving me nuts. You may convert me yet. :p

:eek2:Wow! That is a darn awesome looking tank! You bloody SW folks are driving me nuts. You may convert me yet. :p

That's right....come over to the salty side :vader::troop::tie:

Actually, I had fw tanks for a very long time. I just decided to take the plunge a few years ago.

Thank you for the kind words!

Thanks to ccCapt & Melosu I actually know what it's called for once! That 'big green thingy' is an encrusting hydnophora (aka 'Horn Coral'). I understand that they are very agressive corals.
Thats funny I know I have a frogspawn and hammer coral the rest I still can't seem to remember what the heck its called I bet Kurt Nelson/ccCapt or Melosu58 could name that coral everytime If it was a category on jeapordy I would bet on them to get it right.

Your tank looks awesome Very nicely done

That is one awesome tank. Very impressive. We might have given you some advice but you did the hard work. Again very nice tank.

Psssst.. You know you want to... It will make you feeeel gooood. ;)

Ms.Bean... I hope mine looks as half as good as yours at 4 years.

Looks awesome MsBean! Is that duncans in the front center? I'd love to see a close up. :)

Well I'll be... you DID actually get a Duncan colony. And here I thought you were just joking you big copycat!

I was just going to start giving you a bad time about a new full tank shot, and then I saw this thread. Not sure how I missed this one. Very nice looking tank! I like the new & improved rockscaping!

Also... I agree with Melosu's comment: "We might have given you some advice but you did the hard work." It's always easy to give advice when you're not the one that has to spend the $$!

Back
Top Bottom