400g Agressissive/Fish Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SWSCJ

Aquarium Advice Freak
Found this tank during a bank remodel. Center overflow with wrap around inserts. Picked it up for next to nothing. This is going to be fun.

Attachments

• image-394290729.jpg
    image-394290729.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 560
  • image-51812148.jpg
    image-51812148.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 587
  • image-3782395823.jpg
    image-3782395823.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 607
Found this tank during a bank remodel. Center overflow with wrap around inserts. Picked it up for next to nothing. This is going to be fun.

Thats awesome! Looking forward to seeing it running!!

Oh , you can get pacus they get 3-4 feet , I dont know how much you could have in a 300 gallon

Cant wait to see what you do with this tank. I love your other tanks! Especially the lagoon.

Wow very cool! If you're taking suggestions, an Australian harlequin tusk would be an awesome pick.

Harlequin tusks from Australia are amazing. A snowflake moray would look great too.

No, but I knew someone who did. I never kept anything aggressive. The downside is they don't live long, but they are truly amazing. I would love to have a pair of them.

No, but I knew someone who did. I never kept anything aggressive. The downside is they don't live long, but they are truly amazing. I would love to have a pair of them.

They are the definition of aggressive. And I have encountered them on night dives. They kind of stand out as they are a swimming electronic billboard. Probably have to feed them live fish?

Back
Top Bottom