55 gallon restart. Feedback please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Martymarr98

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just got back from Afghanistan and got the tank outta storage. Upgraded the lights and added coral, live rock and sand. Here's the overall pic. Feedback is appreciated.

martymarr98 said:
just got back from afghanistan and got the tank outta storage. Upgraded the lights and added coral, live rock and sand. Here's the overall pic. Feedback is appreciated.

image-3830295096.jpg

martymarr98 said:
just got back from afghanistan and got the tank outta storage. Upgraded the lights and added coral, live rock and sand. Here's the overall pic. Feedback is appreciated.

image-3518674035.jpg

Yup. Four across. Small refugium inside for shrimp, worms and some dragon's breath.

Not glued in place. Just stacked and tilted backwards. I have putty holding most of my frags down.

I had a buddy tell me that 55 was a good starting tank. If I can make this one work I'll upgrade when I move to my next duty station.

You put together your live rock really well. It def looks like you got them glued together to say the least. Keep us posted with more pics!

Back
Top Bottom