55 Gallon Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How long has the system been going? That is a good amount of big fish in there.
It been up for months now without a single casualty. Not the first tank I set up I've been messing around with saltwater tanks for over twenty years. My way works for me. I'll share a little, 10% weekly water changes and make sure your livestock eats what you feed them. And obviously good filtration my water gets turned around every 9 minutes. I use UV, skimmer and 3 HOB with different setups on each one. Thanks for looking at my tank.

I'm a little worried about keeping that fox face and sail fin in a small tank. Do you have a bigger tank you can move them into?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It been up for months now without a single casualty. Not the first tank I set up I've been messing around with saltwater tanks for over twenty years. My way works for me. I'll share a little, 10% weekly water changes and make sure your livestock eats what you feed them. And obviously good filtration my water gets turned around every 9 minutes. I use UV, skimmer and 3 HOB with different setups on each one. Thanks for looking at my tank.

I'd love to know more about this setup and of course previous accomplishments. Feel free to share as much as possible.

I'm a little worried about keeping that fox face and sail fin in a small tank. Do you have a bigger tank you can move them into?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
The fish are moving to my 300 gal in Florida in a about 10 months but they're not as big as you think. Thanks for being a sport.

I'd love to know more about this setup and of course previous accomplishments. Feel free to share as much as possible.
Btw please post pictures of your set up. I would love to see what you got.?
The fish are moving to my 300 gal in Florida in a about 10 months but they're not as big as you think. Thanks for being a sport.

Back
Top Bottom