55 log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
new (final?) stock list:
ysm clown
2 snowflakes or 1 snowflake and a ghost
violatan lion
random damsels
bullet goby
coral beauty
how many damsels could i put in there?
what could be a possible stock list for a peaceful tank?
Thanks!

For a 55g correct? Nix the Volitans as they get large, 12" (think football) and would need at least a 90g-125g+ for long-term growout along with consuming smaller tankmates. The bullet goby and any substrate dwellers are susceptible to attack by the eels.

Most predators get too large for average aquariums, but this is a possibility as long as your filtration is extremely efficient (hope you have a sump):
x2 Dendrochirus brachypterus, Fuzzy dwarf lions
x1 Echidna nebulosa, Snowflake eel or x 1 Pseudechidna brummeri, White ribbon eel.

im planning on a 90 as a follow up tank for them. my uncle who is giving me his 55 stuff is givin me a nice 90 stand "when im ready" so yea.

now i think im starting to catch on here, i think im only going the preadetory route if i get an extra filter, i kno that the special filtration would do fne for a reef 100% but just because preadetors are messy i think im going with reef unless i can get a cannister or sump. even witht the special filtration im goin to grab a hob i think aswell, any suggestions fore some good sumps,HOB's, and/or cannisters?
Thanks!

ok so im finally getting the tank, wayyyyyyyy after i was supposed to but i finnaly am gettin it on sunday. my uncle is free and i have hockey early in the day. first open schedule in a while lol. deciding to go reef. im thinking only soft corals unless whatever lighting he has on it will allow for more. saddened that i aint gettin an eel or lion but w/e. always next tank

Back
Top Bottom