55 Reef Heres some Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaReefer

Aquarium Advice Freak
100lbs LR. I have a Whisper 60, Seaclone 100(temp), Jebo 36watt UV sterilizer, 2 MaxxJet 1200 Power Heads, PowerSweep 212 Power Head, Oddysea 492Watt MH, PC fixture with 2 External Ballast. Velvet Damsel, 3 stripe Damsel, Green Mandarin, Purple Basslet, Yellow Tang(temp), Hippo Tang(temp), Percula Clown, Fire Clown, Cleaner Wrasse, 2 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp, Fire Cleaner Shrimp, Tiger Pistol Shrimp, Large Clean Up Crew, Serpant Star, Green BTA, Mermaid Fan, 30+ Mushrooms, 4 Anemone Mushrooms, 4 colonies of Xenia, Branching Frogspawn, Yellow Finger Gorgonian, Pagoda Branch, colony Orange Sand pollyps, Electric Blue Crocea Clam

looks great. could you get a picture of your lighting setup? I'm looking to get into MH and I'm not sure how I want to set it all up.

thanks.

Jason

Well It is actually 2 tanks coming together. I had a 20g Reef for a year with the coral and inverts and 3 fish. The 55 has been running very high end brackish for like 8 months sold the fish and went full marine for 5 or 6. I transfered some sand and water from the 20 into the 55 along with everything else from the 20. So I say around a year. The Sump should be in mext week that will be fun... Jason I cannot add anymore pictures so just go to www.aquatraders.com click on lighting and then MH. I think they still have them on sale

Wow! Awesome tank! One question though, if I may. I notice that you have a blue tang, I thought a 55 gallon tank would be a bit small for a blue tang? Or is that just in the future when the fish increases in size?

Yeah if you look at my sig both tangs are the the 55 temporarily theyre still sm like 3 inches. They will be moving into a bigger tank down the road.

AquaReefer is that the 48" mh setup?. also do they sell the legs to go with that light? if so i may think of upgrading i couldnt find the legs on that site you posted. real nice setup

Back
Top Bottom