60 gallon cube build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gonna get a royal gramma also, would that be ok will the current stocking idea? 3 lyretail anthias, a yellow watchman goby/shrimp pair, and a small foxface. Do they nop at any corals?

I think any should work but I know there are a few more aggressive species. The ones for sale on live aquaria are peaceful though so you may wanna look into those.

I think any should work but I know there are a few more aggressive species. The ones for sale on live aquaria are peaceful though so you may wanna look into those.

Thats where im gonna get all the fish for this tank probably, is live aquaria good to buy fish from?

What are some high lighting corals? The lights that the tank came with are beast coral life MHs and i wanna try some new stuff

What are some high lighting corals? The lights that the tank came with are beast coral life MHs and i wanna try some new stuff

Acropora are your highest light corals and the most difficult to keep. You could try some of the hardier ones like milleopora.

For coral im thinking some assorted brains, a torch, 2-3 hammers, toad stool, a crap load of zoas, ricordea mushrooms, devils hand, and candy cane. Stocking fish wise atm is gonna be- 3 lyretale anthias, a royal gramma or orchid dottyback not sure yet, ( i would love your opinion on these two!) a yellow watchman goby, a purple fire fish, and some other stuff i havent really thought about yet.

i went on Live Aquaria and it says 125 minimum for lyretail. Also says they get 5 inches and are supper aggressive

For coral im thinking some assorted brains, a torch, 2-3 hammers, toad stool, a crap load of zoas, ricordea mushrooms, devils hand, and candy cane. Stocking fish wise atm is gonna be- 3 lyretale anthias, a royal gramma or orchid dottyback not sure yet, ( i would love your opinion on these two!) a yellow watchman goby, a purple fire fish, and some other stuff i havent really thought about yet.

Would this be fully stocked as it is? Or could i add some more?

Decided i will get a lawnmower blenny, just love how they perch around the tank!

Lawnmowers are awesome. I'd make sure it is eating before you but it though, they have been known to not eat after all the algae is gone. Yeah lyretails can get a little larger.

Lawnmowers are awesome. I'd make sure it is eating before you but it though, they have been known to not eat after all the algae is gone. Yeah lyretails can get a little larger.

I have a snowflake blenn (black lawnmower) in my 37g, he is doing great and keeping down on the algea. How long should i wait to put one in? About 2-3 months?

I have a snowflake blenn (black lawnmower) in my 37g, he is doing great and keeping down on the algea. How long should i wait to put one in? About 2-3 months?

You're not adding the snowflake to the cube right? As long as you get one that's eating and supplement with algae sheets it should be fine.

You're not adding the snowflake to the cube right? As long as you get one that's eating and supplement with algae sheets it should be fine.

No im not gonna add him. I was gonna get another. I was telling you that i have some experience with them but not alot. The one in the 37g will not eat seaweed sheets or atleast i dont see him do it. He just nips off the rock,glass,power head,sand, and intake on the canister filter.

Back
Top Bottom