90 Gallon Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lakers10

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello Everyone, I am very happy to say I'm Bak into reefing I took a little break now I'm Bak and I have a friend lol

The tank info is Dimensions. Are 30x24x28

Awesome tank I'll upload a pic it's dirty I need to clean it. I am goin to be doin a full blown reef. Had a question how many fish do y'all think I can have with these dimensions?

I am planning on goin with LEDs probably the sol illumanti, does any one have any experience with these? Thanx I will appreciate all the feedback.

image-893921785.jpg

Kinda hard to see I'll take a better one after cleaning.

Do u yall think that one module of the sols is enough for my tank I heard that is should be fine? I'm not doin sps and if i do they will be at the very top?

I'm just following to see how it turns out. I don't have any knowledge about led poretty much. sorry

image-3063492310.jpg

All cleaned.. I'm thinking maybe a 400watt MH with a electric ballast so save energy, friend selling one for 150 and also vho reflector,

What are your questions regarding LEDs? I highly recommend them, but they must be done right. Nothing wrong with the MH you described either, just more heat and electricity burn.

I was jus wondering like ways the big difference I love MH for their power and shimmer effect. But also like the t5 bulb combos u can do with them. And i wanted to get the illumanti LEDs too? Idk I'm lost?

They will all work. As with everything there are plus's and minus's. Lots on the internet and here where folks have compared them.

Back
Top Bottom