A couple of tank shots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quarryshark

Aquarium Advice Addict
Finally put up a makeshift background. I need to starch and iron it yet, :wink: but it will do until I find something better.
So those who were wondering if I really have a tank...
Not too happy with the shots, will post better ones soon.
The first is a full shot and the second is my "2 little pigs" around the nori clip and my Royal Gramma hanging around for the scraps.
Dang fish wouldn't sit still. :wink:

Actually, after looking at them here...Yuk.
I need a new digital camera. 8O

Well the photos you do have look good. Hard to belive thats a 210 gal tank. Not much to base a good size compairson to. What are the dimentions of the tank?

it is 72" long, 24" wide and 30" deep. About 220 lbs of rock.
Would like another 100 lbs of rock. With the density of the Carribean shelf rock, I have plenty of room. Also need to upgrade my light, the coraline is starting to slack. Don't need reef lights, just something to help the coraline. I'm due for bulbs anyway.
In the first pic you can see the streak that is my Yellow Tang, he is about 4 and my Heni's are about 4"too.
Everyone was hiding last night because I gave the tank a good cleaning. I'll try tonight when everyone isn't so freaked out. :lol:

Here is a shot from the other side, you can see a couple of my Clowns and my heni's zooming. I swear they never sleep.

Its the 2.1 megapixel totally obsolete camera that only works 1/2 the time.
Problem solved. Just order a Canon S70 7.1 megapixel camera today.
Needed it anyway. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom