Acan Polyp Extension

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bright corals you have there! I don't come onto the saltwater side very often, but i thought I'll take a peek!

Samzter said:
Bright corals you have there! I don't come onto the saltwater side very often, but i thought I'll take a peek!

Thanks :) I plan on getting an enchinata acan off someone locally thanks to this site to add to the collection too

200 gallon reef said:
I would say hungry more than greedy. Lol

I feed them every three days and this is how they look 24/7 even after eating lol

My acan lords do the same thing. I love acans lords. It is hard for me not to just see some online and just order them on the spot.

Edit: I really want the peppermint ice ones that are up on liveaquaria...they are rarely available.

Never said it was bad there just lil pigs haha

Sniperhank said:
My acan lords do the same thing. I love acans lords. It is hard for me not to just see some online and just order them on the spot.

I'm bout to start ordering some nice stuff off cherrycorals.com I haven't found any site that can compete with their acans and favias

Some of them are redic expensive though... you can find similar off ebay of people who frag their stuff, just unsure as to how well they'd do or if they are really fresh frags.

Sniperhank said:
Some of them are redic expensive though... you can find similar off ebay of people who frag their stuff, just unsure as to how well they'd do or if they are really fresh frags.

Ya but most are under $50 for their acans which I don't have any problem with especially once I get my frag tank up and running so I can use them to barter at the local shops and CL :)

Touche. I need to get a frag tank going... The nice orange monti I had is prob gone after having 2 power outages this week. Got knockd into the sand when the power came back on while I was asleep. Mostly bleached.

BTW, I hate you since now I'm sitting here at work being pissed off at the world and wanting to buy myself a new coral...now here I am going over their website AGAIN...

Back
Top Bottom