Back In The Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goldy0429

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So nice to be back in the hobby. Frostbite Clown is the Boss!
IMG_3081.jpg

Beautiful. Welcome back to the hobby. I was away for several years and did a 125g cichlid tank and decided it wasn't what I wanted so I converted it to a reef tank. IMG_20170728_143132.jpg

Beautiful. Welcome back to the hobby. I was away for several years and did a 125g cichlid tank and decided it wasn't what I wanted so I converted it to a reef tank. View attachment 302266

Nice set up. I went the safe route this time with a self contained Bio Cube. Of course its been 4 months and In already plotting a bigger more elaborate system. Sigh... good luck on your new system!

Thank you. I started out with a 55g and had to go bigger lol. I wanted a big enough aquarium where I could do a lot of small peaceful fish and not just a few, with all colors lol. Good luck on yours too.

Thank you. I started out with a 55g and had to go bigger lol. I wanted a big enough aquarium where I could do a lot of small peaceful fish and not just a few, with all colors lol. Good luck on yours too.

Thank you. I have been in and out of it 20 years. Its a sickness. Haha. Peaceful tanks are ideal however my frostbite clown in that photo bites me every chance he gets. It hilarious. Post pics as you progress. Always fun to see a new system come to life.

Back
Top Bottom