Bio Cube 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starchar

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just thought that I would post my progress on my 29 gallon Bio Cube. This is my first salt water tank and I thought that I would post my progress here. I would of course love to hear your comments/thoughts etc...

Sorry if the pictures are a little blurry was using my iPhone (3gs no flash :() and the room was dark so the only light was coming from the tank.

That huge Featherduster is very cool. Looks good. Your Zoas seem happy and open. That's a good sign.

Thank you! There is also a Sleeper Goby and a Cleaner Shrimp in addition to the regular clean up crew. The Goby does a good job of stirring up the sand which I understand is beneficial for the Duster.

Nice tank! I will be following your progress because mine is a 30gal half-moon, so I'll get a good idea of what is possible. Thanks, Julie. Just getting started......

Some updated photos

Here are a few updated photos. Should be getting a couple Blue Mushroom frags in on Wed.

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 223
Besides suggesting a bit more rock to get a more 3D look, I really like your scape. Those zoas have a nice teal/blue color though and that's a great looking colony.

And I think you should move the frogspawn into a more lighted area, it doesn't look very opened.

Other than that I think you're tank looks great! Always like to see others with biocubes on here! Welcome to AA!

Back
Top Bottom