Canopy put on:-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everett Adams

Aquarium Advice Activist
Finally got the canopy put on!

Attachments

• image-1219256986.jpg
    image-1219256986.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 174
Everett Adams said:
Yes it is My Father and I did it. Thank you for the kind words:)

Looks awesome I don't have any real DIY in me. Any other pictures? Different angles? What kind of wood did you use? It's pretty big huh? Really nice work and it brought a father and son together! That's the best part! :) good for you!

Looks awesome I don't have any real DIY in me. Any other pictures? Different angles? What kind of wood did you use? It's pretty big huh? Really nice work and it brought a father and son together! That's the best part! :) good for you!

gonna have to take some more pics:) Yeah it is pretty big had to be tall as I have no sump and a hang on back octopus skimmer. Its ply wood and some 2x4s I really like that we were able to build it together also will be something I will cherish forever and will think of him every time I look at the tank. I was worried the height would look weird but I think it looks really nice actually.

Not too big IMO it goes with the bottom and ties it all in. And since it's all alone against the wall it looks just fine.

Not too big IMO it goes with the bottom and ties it all in. And since it's all alone against the wall it looks just fine.

Awesome that makes me feel better. its nice to get input from fellow reefers.

Now i just have to start adding more livestock

Can't tell in the dark pic but is there any accent moulding/trimming on the canopy? If not, just a thought to add some to give it some depth. Nice job! Glad you and your dad were able to have some fun in this hobby!

Good eye Rick! Yeah im def gonna have to go pick up some trim I think it would really look nice also:)

Looks good. I like your aqua scape looks really good that the look I wand to achieve once I get the tank going

Its a 120 gallon i have 2 clowns and some
Coral and CUC right now still deciding what other fish to put in

Everett Adams said:
Its a 120 gallon i have 2 clowns and some
Coral and CUC right now still deciding what other fish to put in

Im going to make a 55 gal and put in a gold headed sleeper goby. :) I think they are so neat and pretty!

Are you going to do a friendly community or have some aggressive fish? What corals do you have?

I'm still trying to figure out what other fish to get as well. I'm looking for something that isn't too demanding.

Everett Adams said:
I want three tangs i hope that isnt to much

I don't know if it's too much. Liveaquaria.com has a lot of good info, and I'm sure one of the more experienced reefers on here will be able to offer better advice. :)

Back
Top Bottom