Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Members Saltwater Tanks Showcase
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-29-2004, 12:13 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488
Well my Volitan Lion came in today.. HEre is a couple Pictures...

James
I had one of those in my first tank back in the late 70s, very cool fish, enjoy.
I like your long term plans, good luck with it!

Old 04-30-2004, 10:10 PM   #22
cj10488

Well I was able to get everything moved over to the new 55g.. Everything seems to have went smoothly... I am hoping that the water will clear up rather quickly so I can post some new pictures.. I am sure Picasso and Velvet will be very happy in their new home...

James
Old 05-01-2004, 03:10 AM   #23
cj10488

Ok the tank Finally has cleared up enough to get some pictures.. The Tank is definetly in need of some more sand for the Sand bed but It will serve its purpose for now until I can get some more... I have a Magnum 350 on it at the momet as well With GAC to polish the water as the water seemed a bit cloudy from the way I added my salt.. It seems as though my 2 fish transferred over quite nicely and are loving it in the new home.. Here is a couple of pictures.. The lighting stayed the same for now... 2x55w Powercompacts situated directly over the center of the tank and They seem to stretch to the sides quite nicely..

Ok Enough Jabbering here are some pics LOL

James

Tags
55 gallon, agressive, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com